Podcast – Draft: Bengals, confirmation possible?
Earl Thomas ready for a comeback
Out of the league for the past two seasons, Earl Thomas (FS) feels ready to return to the NFL. According to Adam Shefter (ESPN), the player would have sent him a message to signify that he was in good shape.
” I’m ready. I’m in good shape. I’m proud of where I am in my preparation.”
A seven-time pro-bowler, the legendary member of the Legion of Boom turns 33 next month, and one last unfortunate experience at the Baltimore side, where he was cut after battling in training camp.
Triple dose of NFL for Christmas
Sorry basketball players, the NFL is also going to be there for Christmas. This year, December 25 falls on a Sunday. It was Mike North, the vice president in charge of broadcasting, who announced in a WGR podcast that there will be three games over Christmas this year: two in the afternoon and one in the evening.
This week, there will be a game on Thursday, 11 games on Saturday December 24, 3 for Christmas and a last one on Monday evening.
A new stadium for the Titans
Built in 1999, Nissan Stadium in Nashville should not be old. According to the Tennessean, the Tennessee Chamber and its Senate have approved a budget providing an envelope of 500 million dollars for the construction of a new stadium.
The other main contributors to the project are the city of Nashville, the NFL, and the Titans franchise. In total, the amount of private funds should be around $700 million, while public funds could reach $1.5 billion.
– According to Ian Rapoport (NFL Media), two AFC teams, including the Jets, would be interested in setting up a trade in order to recover Deebo Samuel (WR, 49ers).
– The Giants could be willing to trade Kadarius Toney (WR) in a trade. (ESPN)
Contracts and signatures
Buccaneers: Deadrin Senat (DE)
Steelers: Terrell Edmunds (S)
– The Buccaneers restructured the contract of Tom Brady (QB), which frees up $ 9 million in payroll. (ESPN)
–Logan Ryan (FS, Buccaneers) has filed a complaint against his former Giants franchise, according to ESPN. Paid $5.5 million in his cut last March, Ryan reckons he should have made an extra $3 million because his salary was guaranteed in the event of injury, and he had just had finger surgery when it was cut.
– According to the Pioneer Press, the Vikings should not activate their option to add a fifth year to the contract of Garrett Bradburry (C).
– Byron Pringle (WR, Bears) was arrested for dangerous driving on Saturday in Florida, according to ESPN. The 28-year-old was also driving without a license. Apparently he was doing donuts on an open road, all with a passenger next to him and a child in the back. The receiver would then have been aggressive with the agent whose orders he initially ignored. He was taken to jail. Apparently someone just realized he moved on from Patrick Mahomes to Chicago.
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link.