What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Tennis – WTA Eastbourne (double): Serena is back!
Galtier and PSG, Merchant for a new podium, Monaco takes the advantage: The news on a set
YESTERDAY AT 04:57
2. Football – Ligue 2: Bordeaux must find 22 million euros
3. Football – Ligue 1: Favre to Nice, Galtier ever closer to Paris
“Galtier is a mini Didier Deschamps”
We have also selected for you
- Football – Euro U19 : Victorious over Romania (2-1), the French team secured its place in the last four of the tournament. And his presence at the U20 World Cup next year.
- Olympic Games : Spain no longer plans to organize the 2030 Winter Olympics because it has not reached an agreement between the two regions, Catalonia and Aragon.
- Football – Mercato : Polish international striker Adam Buksa has signed up for the next five seasons with RC Lens, of which he is the first recruit this summer.
- Football – Mercato : According to several media, Japanese winger from Liverpool, Takumi Minamino, is set to join Monaco for 15 million euros.
The catch-up video
Blues in gold! The French swordsmen won the final of the European Championships in Antalya on Tuesday. A wide victory against the Italians (43-30). The last touches of their coronation in pictures.
Les Bleues in gold: the final touches of their European title
Podcasts to accompany your day
- Raffine foal with Léo Coly
This week in Poulain Raffine, Raphaël Poulain and Arnaud Beurdeley receive a new nugget from French rugby: Léo Coly, 22-year-old scrum-half, who lived the crazy epic of Stade Montois, which unfortunately ended in access match against Perpignan. He explains to us his claims, his transfer to Montpellier and this rugby he likes to talk about so much.
- Belle Trace with Fabien Pelous
It is a monument of rugby. Fabien Pelous, 118 selections with the XV of France, is the guest of Florence Masnada this week in the Belle Trace podcast. The former second-line tells in particular how, in his youth, his daily life as a student in the medical field contributed to keeping his feet on the ground. He also talks about the 1999 World Cup and the Blues today.
What you will be sure to follow today
1. Swimming – Worlds: Marchand, Grousset, Pigrée… the gold rush?
Maxime Grousset, qualified for the 100 meters final
Credit: Getty Images
2. Fencing: European Championships: To finish in style
A one-sided final: the final touches of Borel’s coronation in pictures
3. Tennis – ATP Santa Ponsa: Medvedev and Kyrgios on deck
Tennis fans will also be served. In Santa Ponsa, where Benjamin Bonzi, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Daniil Medvedev and Nick Kyrgios, among others, will be on deck from 1 p.m. But also in Eastbourne, with in particular Jannik Sinner, Cameron Norrie, Taylor Fritz or the British sensation Ryan Peniston, who will be on the courts from noon. Among the ladies, we will particularly follow Alizé Cornet, opposed to the German Tatjana Maria in Bad Homburg from noon, and the duel between Jelena Ostapenko and Madison Keys in Eastbourne.
Favorite Wimbledon Nadal? “He will be the man to beat if he is physically ready”
4. Basketball – Betclic Elite: Monaco’s big night?
AS Monaco has the opportunity to win the very first French championship title in its history. For this, the Monegasques, who lead 2-1 in their series against Asvel, must win in their room against the Rhodanians. Kick off at 8:30 p.m.!
Borel and Barça at the top, Verstappen in cold blood, Wattel in silver: the news on a plate
06/20/2022 At 05:00
Already a great merchant, tennis and cycling galore: the news on a set
06/19/2022 At 05:19